[rescue] The U1s arrived...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 5 23:44:02 CST 2001

Testing has begun, results are good - as a reminder, the specs are:

Ultra 1-170 base (not Enterprise)
128 Meg RAM (looks like 2x 64 Meg SIMMs for most, if not all)
2 Gig HD
Floppy Drive
Country kit (keyboard/mechanical mouse/power cord)
*CD-ROM* not included, available - see below
*NO* Framebuffer

$125/each, plus $5 for a new box, and actual shipping

If you want a CD-ROM drive (internal), add $15.

I may have some Enterprise units available, those would be $175 (differences
are U/W ext SCSI and 10/100 hme networking on MB vs. F/W SCSI and 10 Mb/s on
the non-Enterprise systems.).

All units will be tested with SunVTS for 24 hours before shipment.

There will be a $5 handling charge for a new box to contian the system, if I
don't have any suitable boxes.

Please contact me off list if interested - n2vip at bellatlantic.net.

For those who have asked for systems already, please contact me to confirm
your interest and I will estimate S/H costs.

Thanks,

Ken Hansen