[rescue] Alternatives to BIND?

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 23:42:13 CST 2001

[ On Tuesday, December 4, 2001 at 14:42:52 (-0600), Bill Bradford wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Alternatives to BIND?
>
> I've been on the eddie mailing list too; no posts for 2-3 months...
>
> AFAIK, its stalled/dead.  Yes, I emailed the maintainers. 8-)

It still doesn't mean anything at all about the state of the project.
Until/unless you get a reply you know nothing but what's been released
so far.  Remember this is mostly volunteer stuff.  Sometimes no
noticable (by the outside world) progress is made in several years or
more (and even longer on stable mature projects).

--
								Greg A. Woods