[rescue] OT [FWD LOCAL: Time Cube debate at MIT]]

bill pointon rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 19:38:13 CST 2001

i would suspect that they are giving him a chance to demonstrate non
scientific hoodo thinking to the student body as an expression of
(non)academic freedom to the students ---- while i was there the
administration had a great tendency to allow all sides to present
themselves so that people could make up their own minds -- and besides -
it is during january which is traditionally a period of independent
study for some and a long winter break for others ----- and the long
winter breakers are usually supplied with occasional entertainment by
the tute -- billp