[rescue] OT a real Proliant 800 question

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 19:01:11 CST 2001

The memory you need is 168 pin, EDO ECC memory It is not very hard to find.
Many Compaq server take the same memory. also the U5/10 take the same memory.

As for the VRM they are only around $15-25.00 on eBay.

The Proliant 800 is a nice box. Also you will be sure to get a MATCHED pair of
CPU's and no more than 256 KB cache. I can prolly hook you up with the parts
you need. Contact me off list.

Mike N