[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 00:52:59 CST 2001

Guys and gals,

Um, without meaning to step on Bill's toes here, but the topic under this
subject seems to have drifted way off the original problem which was
originally mine and I think I've got a resolution for now (thanks mike &
others).

While I don't regularly mind a little meandering in the course of
discussion, I am a little concerned about the recent discussions on
guns.  I'm not from the U.S. and while I don't wish to make any comments on
your rights and liberties with respect to guns or your needs or rights to
discuss them, I would appreciate it if you could take the discussion to a
more appropriate list and change the subject line in the emails.  Being a
resident of a country with strong laws on gun ownership and a member of a
political party with certain opinions on gun ownership,  I am worried that
someone may take the current discussion out of context and relate it back
to me as the originator of the thread.

Anyone that wishes to discuss this with me further, feel free to do so in
private email.

thank you,

Robert Rose.