[rescue] OT [FWD LOCAL: Time Cube debate at MIT]]

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 23:03:54 CST 2001

So I think I've seen some of you from the MIT area post....if you can
get into this it would be highly entertaining.

well, unless you are Stupid and are taught by the Stupid Revelationist
Educators who brainwash Stupid Students with only 1-corner emerical self
destructive fictitious knowledge singularity.

"thank you internet"  (said in a simpsons-like child voice)

I'm jealous if anyone gets to go,
^D

-----
From: Christopher Kline <ckline at media.mit.edu>

For all the geeks in the Cambridge MA area, this is an event not to be
missed. Unless you are educated stupid and can't compute a Time Cube.

        http://websis.mit.edu/searchiap/iap-4330.html

-chris

----- End forwarded message -----