[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 21:56:19 CST 2001

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > How about .32 ACP +P or whatever it is called, in a pretty little slim
> > Walther PPK version?
> >
> > Stainless for show, or sleek black to go with evening wear?
> >

> She's not crazy about the PPK.  She likes the Glock 26 (the "baby" Glock) -
> but they're relatively expensive, and still pretty chunky.  Truthfully, the
> Colt 25 is an ideal package for women who need to carry a concealed weapon,
> but the caliber really leaves something to be desired.

I have small hands and was looking for something concealable
(Pennsylvania has sane gun carry laws, not perfect like VT, but OK).

The small Glock is nice but chunky.  The PPK was slim but seemed kind of
"fiddly" - I didn't like the way you changed magazines.

Maybe the Colt with the right kind of ammo?  The Israeli's make some
pretty cool subsonic hollowpoints...

./patrick