[rescue] SparcStation Voyager - hard drive

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 14:32:04 CST 2001

The external connector is 50 pin. The internal connector is a 44 pin cable. the
hard disk you need is a 2.5" format SCSI drive. The drive is not so hard to
find. the mounting plate and cable will be lots of fun.

I have built at least 6 Voyager's out of parts and broken machines so this I
can speak with authorita on :)

Mike N