[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 13:09:27 CST 2001

When I was in high school I worked at a Taylor Rental store. There was an
over-the-top survivalist kinda gun lover who worked there too (we were both
mechanics/etc.). He developed a gun (cannon?) that used roofing nails. We
wrapped/taped a plastic business card around the head to make a cone, then
stuck it in a lenth of EMT (elecitrical conduit pipe) and charged the pipe
with a blast of air from an 80CFM engine driven air compressor (used for
jack-hammers). We could clear the buildings in the downtown area and hit the
boarded-up third-floor windows a block away. Many times the nail would stick
in the wood. My cow-orker would aim for the pidgeons on the window sills.