[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 12:52:53 CST 2001

All I shoot is potatoes fro my tater gun. They'll penetrate.... well,
maybe styrofoam... paper... Other than that, they just splatter a lot.
Some people like to shoot other things in 'em. Heard of someone that
made a small-barrel version to shoot golf balls. Supposedly got one to
fly some 800 feet...