[rescue] Who was looking for parts for the Sun Mass storage or 4/670

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 3 10:08:37 CST 2001

> I know Dan D. was looking. I am sure I have your parts now. I also
> think Grey bearded Bob the BSD freak was looking for something too.

Yeah, that be me, looking for a pair of the full height drive mount
brackets for a 4/670 drive mount tray, or one of the storage cabinet
trays (I think they share common drive mount brackets).

They are stamped up angle bracket things about 3/4 inch thick at the
angle, and 3x6 inches or so in size.

Something like:

   +-------------------------------------------+      +
   |                                           |      |
   |                                           |      |
   |        *                         *        |      |
   |                                           |      |
   |                                           |      |
   |                                           |      |
   |                                           |      |
   |                                           |      |
   |                                           |      |

   |        0                         0        |

Pardon de ascii.... arte were not me forte.....(:+}}...

I need two, if they are available.

bobkeys at weedcon1 dottie cropsci dottie ncsu dottie edu

Thanks

Bob