[rescue] okay, now i need to do this

Mark Price rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 23:20:04 CST 2001

I've heard of this thing called TView Gold:

http://www.focusinfo.com/products/tview_gold/tview_gold.htm

I did a search using the "order now" link with that SKU, and it
came up with TView Micro XGA which is $130.  Then you could
probably get a regular amplified tv cable splitter at radio shack
and distribute it to multiple tv's.

Mark