[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 22:55:26 CST 2001

> sticker. Aside from that, I've thought it's be fun to take different
> bumper stickers and chop them up and mate the first half of one with the
> second half of another... Like "Bad cop no donut" and "got milk?" being
> combined to produce "Bad cop, no suck." You get the idea. There were
> *so* many possibilities, I couldn't decide. :)

funny, speaking of bumper stickers, i was behind a guy last night who had:

BORN OK THE FIRST TIME (no offense Linc)

and one of my altime favorites is on the back of Sridhar's car, it says:

BUMPER
STICKER

i should get a photo of that, it rules.

he made that one.  i'll have to get him to make me some.

MY OTHER CAR IS A VAX
MY OTHER CAR IS A PDP

luckily i have two cars since i'm not sure which one i'd choose. :)

-brian