[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 15:26:44 CST 2001

>   This reminds me of the huge fake testicles that some company sells
> for testosterone-truck people to hang from their trucks' rear
> bumpers.  Anybody see those?

er... no...  But I'm having an interesting visual.....

>   ...which further reminds me of the fake stick-on "bullet holes" that
> are becoming frighteningly popular with the Harley crowd.

I've seen these things everywhere.  I've always considered them something
that 18year-olds would slap on their lowered import because they're "cool".
Dunno...

I've never had a desire to put any type of bumper sticker on my car/truck.
However, there's a company (www.awesomedecals.com) that makes some vinyl
stickers that seem *very* well designed.  I'm considering a big Ram decal
for the hood of my truck, but nothing else really...

Kurt