[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 13:56:39 CST 2001

On December 2, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Since I named my truck "Babe the Big Blue Ox" it feels sooooo much more
> powerful :)
>
> Gonna get a vinyl sticker set made in the same Dodge script so I can put it
> on the tailgate just below the Dodge logo.  Imagine how much I can haul
> after I do that!!

  This reminds me of the huge fake testicles that some company sells
for testosterone-truck people to hang from their trucks' rear
bumpers.  Anybody see those?

  ...which further reminds me of the fake stick-on "bullet holes" that
are becoming frighteningly popular with the Harley crowd.

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
St. Petersburg, FL