[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 11:29:11 CST 2001

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 10:19:32AM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:
> Partly it does just depend on how much you want to screw with it. ;) I
> was really just after a 66MHz bus speed instead of 60. I don't know how
> much difference it *really* makes though. I just *felt* like it was
> faster at 233. ;)

That sounds something like what the people who put Type-R stickers on their
Civics say.  "I just felt like it was faster."

And then there was the page about a guy who put the turbo tag from a 911 on
his non turbo F360 Ferrari.

That's what I should do.  Rip a Type-R sticker from a local civic owner and
apply it to me Sun3.

--
Joshua D. Boyd