[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 1 22:23:52 CST 2001

With a good fan and heatsink a PPro 180 should run for a quite while
overclocked even to 233. Mine's been running at 233 for a couple of
years. When the CPU fan started dying the machine started crashing right
away, though! A new fan and it's fine. If you're worried about frying
it, buy two. They're not exactly really expensive...