[rescue] SSA Problems

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Dec 1 09:02:39 CST 2001

They should work fine - the PPro chips are 2-way SMP only, it is the server
hardware that allows for additional processors, and it should all "Just
Work"(tm)...

Be sure and post results here - I've got a PPro box in the basement that has
2x 200 MHz PPro CPUs (Providence MB), but it is currently off-line...

Ken