[rescue] Re: nuking from orbit

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 15:23:46 CDT 2001

> > In HTML, how do you do things like page numbers, or prevent the URL from
> > being printed, or citations at the bottom of each page?  I've done a few
> > papers in HTML, but others where too demanding for it.
>
> I'd love to see him do proper footnotes and other pagination concerns in
HTML.

Why should it be a problem?

You know - I suppose it could be, but only if you care what page you're on.
I can't remember the last time I needed to insert a page number in a
document (or footnote/footer/etc).

Besides - I'm *confident* it could be done with a need little research on my
part.

Kurt