[rescue] Re: nuking from orbit

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 15:08:05 CDT 2001

> In HTML, how do you do things like page numbers, or prevent the URL from
> being printed, or citations at the bottom of each page?  I've done a few
> papers in HTML, but others where too demanding for it.

You send the HTML file, instead of posting to a website.  Normally I don't
bother with fancy formatting - but, if people insist on having it there are
any number of methods available.

There are literally dozens of HTML > RTF/DOC/PDF/PS convertors.  I create
the HTML file (usually no longer than it takes to type the text anyway) and
run it through the convertor.

That said - I normally just use plain text.

Kurt