[rescue] OKAY. THATS IT.

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 15:01:46 CDT 2001

Okay.  Its time to remind everyone of the rules, and quit being
Mr. Nice Guy.

I've tried to be non-heavy-handed up to now, but its reached a point
where its gotta stop (and I'm getting complaints in private mail from
list members, 4 at last count).

If a thread is not directly related to the rescue, care, or feeding of
old computers, take it to geeks or another list.  There's no more "please"
about it; I asked nicely multiple times.  I know I've been guilty of
commenting on some of these threads as well, well, I shouldnt have.

Document processing, etc, needs to go to geeks.

Explosive computers, etc, needs to go to geeks.

"what if" or "wonder if you could $X" posts, need to go to geeks.

If you're not on geeks and dont want to miss the discussions,
subscribe to geeks.

Please start sending stuff to the appropriate lists.  If this doesent
improve, I'll have to turn into a real bastard, and I *dont* want to do
that.

thanks.

Bill

--