[rescue] Re: nuking from orbit

Jeremy Nielson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 06:47:03 CDT 2001

Now see, I just gotta imagine that anyone that's smart enough to be scared
of someone getting data off their hard drives, has also gotta be smart
enough to think "I don't wanna be next to it when it explodes".

But then again, I have the personality flaw to assume everyone has a basic
level of common sense.

I like the thought of a slag of thermite going through my drives, though....
and when you tell the fed "I wouldn't touch it yet, if i were you"... and he
goes "Oh shut up, criminal punk", and then comes out with molten iron on his
hands...

bwahahaha.  okay, that's a little too evil.  We return you to your regularly
scheduled madness.

Happy Friday, everyone
Jeremy Nielson