[rescue] Re: nuking from orbit

Jeremy Nielson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 31 06:17:06 CDT 2001

You haven't been paying too much attention to the discussion on grenades and
retrieval and such, eh?  We're looking for solutions that totally obliterate
the drive platters, not just shatter them.  :)

[as in, ultimate data privacy, that the spooks can't even get to.  It's at
least imaginarily feasable to repiece a busted drive and grab the data, than
to try and take a pound of magnetic "powder" and recreate the drive
platters]

Jeremy Nielson