[rescue] Wanted: FDDI equipment

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 21:37:32 CDT 2001

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 10:10:13PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I'd say keep looking on eBay.  I have a reasonably good-sized FDDI
> network running here, built from components primarily obtained cheaply
> on eBay.  Just check every day or so...good FDDI deals can frequently
> be found.

I've got at least 3 or 4 VME FDDI cards here (if thats what these
are; each have one TX and one RX connector, of what looks like some kind
of coax twist-lock connector).  Up for trades for nifty stuf.  Also have
at least two VME SCSI-I (BIG DB50 connector) cards, some IPI-2 cards,
a COMM PROCESSOR II, etc.  If anybody's interested in trading stuff for
these, let me know.. I dont wanna toss em (I literally couldnt GIVE them
away here locally..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford