[rescue] Biggest Drive usable in SS5?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 21:06:25 CDT 2001

Eric,

4 gig and 9 gig are very popular sizes... But I am not aware of a *hard*
limit...

the best prices I've seen are at www.supersellers.net - they have cheap RAM
(less than $15 for 32 Meg DIMM) and very reasonable prices on drives - like
a 9 Gig Fujitsu for $24 (FYI the sled your 1 Gig drive is in is worth about
$20...).

HTH,

Ken