[rescue] I'm a published author 8-)

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 16:45:23 CDT 2001

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 05:27:18PM -0400, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> > I have seven or eight science fiction novels out and another one over
> > due -- and I want to run a small business when I quit writing.
>
> If one was to go and purchase soem of these novels ("Gaia's Toys" looks
> especially interesting), where should we go to buy them that gives you
> the most kickback?

Buy an account on my text-only, spam-filtered news server when I go
commercial -- that will be much more useful to me at this point.  But if
you must buy the books, an independant local store can order them for
you and that's probably going to give me the highest rate of royalties,
though I owe a boat load on the advance.

Borders, Barnes&Noble, etc. probably get a 60% discount from the
publishers, but I don't know that for a fact.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net