[rescue] I'm a published author 8-)

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 16:27:18 CDT 2001

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > (no, I dont get royalties, I got a one-time payment, but its just so
> >  cool to have something published...)
> >

> Same here!  I contributed a total of 7 chapters to Special Edition Using
> KDE.  No royalties - but the one-time payment *really* helped while I was
> layed off.

I have seven or eight science fiction novels out and another one over
due -- and I want to run a small business when I quit writing.

Admittedly that is the opposite of the usual fantasy, but there it is.

The techie stuff is as absorbing as writing novels, to me, at least, but
I don't know if documentation writing would be the best of both worlds
or the worst.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net