[rescue] MY coolest rescue ever, nCUBE2

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 11:31:58 CDT 2001

Well, I've been waiting until i had time to makeup a quick webpage with
some info and pics, but, two days ago, I made my coolest rescue ever.
Not to try and top you or anything, but i saw the subject line on Chris
Byrne's message and couldn't resist.  It's a 64 node nCUBE2
supercomputer with the host 4/470 sparcserver, interface card, and
cabling.  The whole lot cost me $100.  As i said, i intend to made a
webpage with some pictures and the whole story, but for right now i'm a
little bogged down with schoolwork, and just trying to gather
information on this beast.  Visit
http://dynamo.ecn.purdue.edu/~hankd/PPL/Index.html#ncube for some info
about this very machine.  I hope to have pictures and the whole story by
this weekend.

   -Dan Sikorski

P.S. Thanks go to Dave McGuire for the help with info about this
machine, and convincing me to get it regardless of weather or not i have
a place to put it.  (It may end up in Laurel anyway :) )