[rescue] 670MP funzies....PC card too?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 10:04:01 CDT 2001

> > > Windows XENIX Edition.... May be we got it right the first time.
> >
> > Think VAX, think VAX, think VAX... at least he ain't there.....
>
> Sad fact, but NT is far too closerly based on VMS.

Yeah, by historical leadership or something like that.
But noone in their righte minde wouldst run VMS on a VAX.
Sure, there is a set of those that do, but you know what I mean.
Think BSD on VAX..... and methinks Winblows has a hard time
with BSD on a VAX.... thank heavens....(:+}}...  At least there
is some play space that he really can't get to..... and fine VAXen
hardware to rescue here and there.  Speaking of such VAXen hardware
to rescue, anyone know of an 11/730 floating around anywhere in the
NC area?  I have been wanting to play on one of those for a while,
if something should surface from the bilges.

Now back to rescuing.....

Bob