[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 00:20:16 CDT 2001

Yup that's it!  I asked my Dad today, and he said it was the CH54.
Reading the page you listed below, it sounds like the CH54 is being
phased out, not being able to get parts and all.  I didn't know that
aircraft companies sell designs either when they get tired of them.

He also said that the hydraulics didn't leak after he worked on the
Chinooks :-)

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA