[rescue] 670MP funzies....PC card too?

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 29 14:07:58 CDT 2001

> > The way this is going around, it might be better just to use the 670 as a
> > side stand to hold the weefies PeeCee, and run my monitor/cabling elsewhere.
> > Back to simplicities....(:+}}...
>
>   Why not put the crappy PeeCee in the dumpster where it belongs, and
> run the real computer?

I would, but you know how the ol' other half counterpart syndrome goes...
she gots ta haves 'er Gatesware thingy.  I would love to dispense with
it into the dumpster, but..... I am the only one around the house that
speaks any *nixese.  The kids and mom are strictly Gatesware types.
Mebbie I didn't do enuf pennance in a prior life.....(:+{{.....

Bob