[rescue] Re:nuking from orbit

Stuart E. Johnson rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 29 10:46:46 CDT 2001

I was at a field test at a government lab once. As part of my orientation I
was escorted (I was escorted everywhere, even to the bathroom!) to the field
engineers room. There were some lovely 24-inch diameter platters that had
portions of the media coating removed by a head crash. Very lovely.

When I ventured to ask who might be displaying these on their wall in the
near future, I was informed "No one. We grind these into dust.". Try to get
that data back...
--
   -Stuart Johnson
    sej at gofast.net