[rescue] Happy Hacker Keyboards

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 28 13:21:37 CDT 2001

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 02:47:47PM +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > Is that a `sun-style' keyboard with Control, and Escape it the proper place?
> > If it is, where do I get one [some!].  If it isn't, then what makes it a
> > "Happy Hacker" one?
>
> http://www.pfuca.com

My left was not complete before... I've just come back from spending the
last 30 minutes drooling over these.

-*-

(50% of the reason I use a Sun is because of the keyboard, and I ever went
so far as working out how to modify a Type 5 into a serial keyboard so I
would be able to use it on the serial port on a PC!).