[rescue] Sun 3 Systems

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 28 02:23:39 CDT 2001

[ On Monday, August 27, 2001 at 21:30:18 (-0400), Zach Malone wrote: ]
> Subject: [rescue] Sun 3 Systems
>
>     After looking around for big Sun 3 systems, it has been suggested
>     to me that I check to see if any one on the list has any that they
>     wish to get rid of.  In particular, I would like to pick up /
>     purchase a Sun 3 12 slot VME chassis, with or without boards (I
>     have a source of boards).  Can any one help me out here?

I know of several (maybe even a dozen or more) that might be available
around the Toronto area.....  With CPUs.  Desk-side models.

(I still need a fan tray for my rack-mount 3/280, and hopefully the guy
who promised me one still has it.....)

PLEASE do not EVER post HTML to public mailing lists!!!!!!

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>