[rescue] web weigh-in? Re: Re: geek vehicles

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 15:36:28 CDT 2001

"Ken Hansen" <n2vip at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On a related topic, I am thinking about developing a web page to store our
> names, a headshot (or other representative picture), and short "playmate"
> style stats sheet (name, birthday, weight (see above), general location,
> turn-ons, turn-offs, your greatest rescue, and what you look for in an ideal
> rescue)...

A.N.Other list that I'm on has something similar.  It's a static page,
maintained by hand.  It has address, phone numbers etc as well as stats
for those people who have asked for them to be there, and a list of
links submitted by the member.  The phone book is protected by a
password (for obvious reasons) as are the list archives.

   Educating this luser would be something to frustrate even the
   unflappable Yoda and make him jam a lightsaber up his arse
   while screaming "praise evil, the Dark Side is your friend!".
                              -- Derek Balling, in the Monastery