[rescue] 670MP funzies....

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 14:54:55 CDT 2001

> > Once I got the covers off of it, I noted that the top is all one piece.
> > How about a downhill Ice Slalom across a big lake, upside down on 670MP
> > crates?
>
> Nah, an empty 3/50 / 3/60 chassis would make a better sled - upside-down..

But, it would not go so far, cuz there is no mass there for inertia effect.
Although that would depend upon the rider....

Also, the chassis top has a 1/2 inch recess auto-drag to slow you down.

The 670 crate is smoothe as silke, an' ought to take a high level of polish,
necessary for good skating, under load.

(:+}}...

Bob

(Gads... what next.... VAX 11/780's Win the 2002 DownHill Ice Slalom!
                       SUN 670MP's place second.  SUN 3/60's place 3rd.
                                                           News at 11....)