[rescue] 670MP funzies....

Dan Debertin rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 11:48:54 CDT 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, James Sharp wrote:

> > Indeed. Try pushing one up an icy hill in 20-below weather. Getting mine
> > home was quite a fun adventure ;)
> >

> Sounds like a winter olympics sport.  The 300-yard uphill SPARC shove.

Snort! Yeah. You must be this --->  <--- skinny and geeky-looking to
enter.

I and the fellow who helped me move it are not exactly brawny. Should have
videotaped it; I'm sure we looked like the keystone cops ;).

Honestly, I was quite surprised it made the trip. At least, I was until I
took it apart and realized that it was built like a tank. It probably
could have fallen out of the back of the car and survived.

Dan
--
Dan Debertin
airboss at nodewarrior.org