[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 06:52:56 CDT 2001

> Ok, at he risk of getting scolded by our gracious hosts......
> Dave your below statements are totally false ideas regarding the
> "church".
> Sex isn't bad, what is bad is sex outside of marriage.  God created sex
> for married couple only.
> Anything remotely enjoyable would have to be looked at on a case by case
> basis, as remotely enjoyable is a very broad category.  The reproduction
> deal isn't true either, the Bible doesn't say only for making babies
> :-)  God, made us, he know we like it :-)

Well Chad, at the risk of the same, you are indeed correct.  I normally
try to avoid religious debate on these particular lists
though.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of pastors out there who too
quickly give the impression that Dave M and others have portrayed,
however, this is actually not the case.  Christians are supposed to be
happy, joyful and loving people (and we do have bad days as
well).  Anyway, I'll stop here.  If anyone on the list wishes to discuss
this in more depth, please feel free to email me privately as I am pretty
well versed in the subject.  Otherwise I'll keep my mouth shut :-)

Rev. Linc Fessenden. (yes, Rev.)

--
  7:42am  up 14 days,  1:06,  5 users,  load average: 2.10, 1.96, 1.82