[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 27 06:18:48 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 02:47:38AM -0400, Chad Fernandez wrote:
> Ok, at he risk of getting scolded by our gracious hosts......

*spank* Take it to geeks.  I'd prefer we not get into the religious
debate at all, but thats what the geeks list is for.  Move it or lose
it, folks!

(and yes, I went to church once, until I found out they were more concerned
with finding out how much my mother was going to give every Sunday - yes, they
sent people TO HER OFFICE ONE DAY to ask her - than saving my soul...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net