[rescue] Re: web weigh-in? Re: Re: geek vehicles

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 22:00:38 CDT 2001

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Michael S. Schiller wrote:

> > Not meaning to be rude or obnoxious, but maybe we should have a web-based
> > weigh-in for rescue list members. This topic has come up what, three times
>
> Check out my webpage www.agrijag.com it's got a pic of me standing next to my
> SC2000 & SS690 :)

Heh, that's cool. Makes me want to take the van over to Weirdstuff and
pick up their 600MP cabinets for when I do get space and power for one.
Wonder if anybody around here rents trucks with the lift backs. :)

Silly question, but what's the mounting width in those? 19" standard?
Could I hide a rack full of T1s in one? :) Garsh I feel lame not knowing
this.

Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows