[rescue] web weigh-in? Re: Re: geek vehicles

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 21:02:53 CDT 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Steven Hill wrote:

> > > Isn't heavy enough with a normal person on it, or isn't heavy enough with
> > > some of the larger list members?  We've already established that some of
> > > us are way over 300pounds, which should help somewhat.
> >
> > For some reason I pictured you as a skinny little dude.  Good to know that
> > a lot of us on here are Famine Resistant (tm).
>
> Add me to that list... 6'8" 300lbs

Not meaning to be rude or obnoxious, but maybe we should have a web-based
weigh-in for rescue list members. This topic has come up what, three times
this year? Maybe have various well-known bits of hardware in there too, so
we can tell how we compare to, say, a VAX 11/780 or an E250 (obSunContent).

> My number one hobby is being tall (tm)

Seems like a depressing hobby, since you can't get a whole lot better at
it, can you? :)

--Rob (2xE250 more or less, but was quite relieved to learn a few weeks
ago that he's not the least gravitationally challenged list member)

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows