[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 20:36:10 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 01:32:36PM -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> And how the heck do you flunk out of --divinity school-- ?  It's not
> exactly rocket science.

Well, non-attendence will get you kicked out of some schools.  I have a
friend who was repeatedly kicked out for not showing up to class at one
bible school.

Also, from my point of view some divinity schools would be rather
hard.  Like the ones that make you learn hebrew, greek, aramaic, latin,
and german.  I never was any good at learning foreign languages.  And some
schools also have all sorts of history classes required.

In short, I think I'd have an easier time learning rocket science.

--
Joshua D. Boyd