[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 20:17:56 CDT 2001

On August 26, Michael S. Schiller wrote:
> I once met a girl that was in a religious (divinity?) school. She was
> asked to leave when it came to the schools attn that while on school
> break, at home (not on school grounds) she had sex with her boyfriend. If
> she didn't leave voluntarily they were going to throw her out!

  After all, sex is BAAAAAD.  For that matter, anything that's even
remotely enjoyable is BAAAAAD.  Unless it's for reproduction, because
overpopulation is GOOOOOD.  OH, by the way, give all of your money to
the church.

  There used to be some Catholicism in my family.  I'm glad there
isn't anymore.

  No offense to any Catholic listmembers is intended.

       -Dave "Rant du Jour" McGuire

--
Dave McGuire
Laurel, MD