[rescue] IBM POWERdisplay 19

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 19:20:12 CDT 2001

Hi Folks!  I rescued an IBM POWERDisplay 19 from a pal at SGI (I assume
they got it as part of a "trade up" deal), and I was wondering if
anybody had some information on this.  Monitorworld.com doesn't have
anything on the 19, and their information on the 20 is a bit sketchy.  I
just tested it on my DEC 3000, and it gives a beautiful boot monitor
prompt.  I don't actually -need- any information beyond that, since I'm
planning to use it there, but I like to be well informed.  Later,
	Greg