[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 18:24:42 CDT 2001

The year I bought my Discovery (1997) the Defenders were priced right out of
my price range (heading towards $45K for a New, never been titled Defender
hard top was *the* top of the market, IIRC)...

I'd like to get a "real" series II for in-town travel, but I don't have a
reasonablesource for one...

My Discovery will be paid off next year! That is when I can start looking
for another car...

Ken