[rescue] Re: Re: Quick EXB-210 questions

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 14:48:04 CDT 2001

> > and what possible use would you have for this data after a nuclear
> > holocaust or deep impact or such?
>
> Well if it were my own data it would be lists of places where other
> secret stashes of materials, consumables, and tradable items are
> located, and their contents at last inventory, etc.!  ;-)

then I expect you'd also know where to find a hand-crank drill and an
Oxy-Acetylene torch...
Bank vaults are pretty easy to get into, provided you have all day, and no
worry that someone else would object...  I think after a nuclear holocaust,
that the bank manager's not going to object if you cut open his vault and
drill your own safe-deposit box.