[rescue] Re: Re: Quick EXB-210 questions

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 14:33:16 CDT 2001

[ On Sunday, August 26, 2001 at 15:08:49 (-0400), G W Adkins wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Re: Re: Quick EXB-210 questions
>
> and what possible use would you have for this data after a nuclear
> holocaust or deep impact or such?

Well if it were my own data it would be lists of places where other
secret stashes of materials, consumables, and tradable items are
located, and their contents at last inventory, etc.!  ;-)

(Of course if I could really plan that far ahead then I'd probably be in
a very much different position now in real life too!  ;-)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>