[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 13:35:45 CDT 2001

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> >On August 25, G W Adkins wrote:
> >
> >  ...and some of them will have enough money in their families to buy
> > them into public office.
>
> Yup, and it almost happened with Al Gore. ... All supported by DaddyGore's
> connections to Occidental Petroleum ...

Not that ExxonMobil (ESSO in .uk) didn't fund Dubya Bush!  I don't think
that you can try say that either of them are worthy to run a country
(superpower?) or that either or them weren't funded by Big Oil (tm).
And considering what Jenna-Bush gets up to, and think it a little unwise to
comment as to whether DaddyBush is a seasoned Dope smoker or not.

Paul.