[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 12:32:36 CDT 2001

>On August 25, G W Adkins wrote:
>> If we keep coddling the fatally stupid, soon the whole human race will be a
>> bunch of drooling idiots!
>
>  ...and some of them will have enough money in their families to buy
>them into public office.

Yup, and it almost happened with Al Gore.  Lucky for the USA that Disney's
animatronics aren't quite perfected yet.

Remember that Dubya actually passed and got his BA from Yale; then later he
passed and received his MBA.

Meanwhile Al Gore was smoking dope and flunked out of divinity school, then
later out of law school.

All supported by Daddy Gore's connections to Occidental Petroleum and the
charming technique of inviting high-powered folks to your cattle auction,
selling the cattle at inflated prices - then never delivering the cattle.

Then selling the exact same cattle the next year.

Pretty cool huh?  Better margins than selling software - you don't need
tech support for ol Bessie.

And how the heck do you flunk out of --divinity school-- ?  It's not
exactly rocket science.

./patrick