[rescue] Semi OT: Dec 3000 console

Phil Schilling rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 10:13:31 CDT 2001

Sorry for the offtopic but I know Decs have been discussed before:

I have a DEC 3000/300 trying to setup NetBSD on.  Have a Wyse 60 attached
and starts up to point of net boot with the message AUDIT_BOOT_REQ.  I am
having trouble interrupting SRM via the normal ctrl-break or ctrl-c, is
there a different way to do this on the 3000?  Appreciate any help or point
to docs.

Phil

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat
you with experience" (Dilberts Rules of Order)